Fans recently discovered a hidden mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 with some clues that it belongs to V.
Accessible only through a series of extremely challenging jumps that could force the player to “save the game” after each individual jump, V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 could be part of the future free DLC that CD Projekt Red promised.
However, before the release of the 1.05 hotfix patch, the mansion can be accessed by players on an extremely glitchy path. In addition to being one of the perfect locations for players to enter “Photo Mode”, V’s Mansion contains a lot of prey that players can collect. However, players cannot find any weapons or items of legend here.
Here’s how players can access V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077.
V’s Secret Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077
The most important thing players need to get to V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 are two pieces of cyberware that can be purchased from a Ripperdoc.
It is recommended that players purchase this cyber attachment from Viktor or “Vik”, as it has access to almost all cyber updates available in Cyberpunk 2077 that a player may need.
The series of steps that players must follow to find V’s Mansion in Cyberpunk 2077 is:
- The piece of Cyberware that the player would need to cope with this unlisted challenge is the “Reinforced Tendons” attachment available as a foot upgrade. Reinforced tendons give a player the ability to perform “double jumps” during the air.
- In addition to the strengthened tendons, players will also need the “Kerenzikov” cyberware installed in their nervous system. This gives the player the ability to aim and shoot while dodging.
- Once these two cybernetics have been installed, the player must head to V’s original apartment in Cyberpunk 2077, “Megabuilding H10: Atrium”.
- After that, the player must perform a series of double jumps as described in the TagBackTV video. This series of jumps will also require the player to perform dodge + jump combinations to cover huge distances from an aerial point of view.
- Once the player has completed the series of jumps, as shown in the video, players will reach an extremely glitchy corridor that is obviously not yet part of the Cyberpunk map 2077. The player must run the entire corridor and turn right. at the end of the passage.
- After turning right, the players will find themselves in front of a wall. However, this wall is just another mistake, as players can simply jump through the wall. This is where players realize that the whole process is a misuse. The visual effects show a bunch of floating car shadows, as well as rendered animations.
- After that, the player must run all the way until the building where V’s Mansion is can be seen. At this point, players are advised to create a “Save Game” file, as the next part requires extreme precision to run without dying.
- Once the building is in sight, players must perform a drop and repeat the dodge function to move on. Because it is a massive drop, there is enough time for players to perform more evasions in the air. However, with the ability to perform double jumps, it is recommended that players perform the double jump a few seconds before they are about to hit the pack. This will help players reduce the damage they receive in the fall.
- After falling into the building, players must head to the windowsill and look down. This is where players can see V’s Mansion properly. If you descend from the windowsill with a double jump in the air to reduce the damage caused by the fall, you will place the players right at the gate of V’s Mansion.
After reaching V’s mansion in Cyberpunk 2077, players can freely enter the interior and search for prey. Upstairs, in the bedroom, the place where players will find prey, which suggests that the mansion belongs to V. This prey consists of:
- Gold-plated boots of V
- V’s Golden Aviators
- V’s shirt
- V’s pants
However, V’s Mansion is not yet part of the game, but given the design and massive loot available at the location, it seems certain that V’s Mansion will be introduced in Cyberpunk 2077 with the new DLC scheduled for 2021.
Published December 15, 2020, 18:45 IST