Tired of ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Item Girl Rakhi Sawant is in the news these days for Bigg Boss 14. In an interview, he also mentioned his trillion-dollar financial position and said that his entry into Bigg Boss was due to Sohail Khan. Rakhi helped Sohail to work, then Rakhi got into the show by talking to Salman.
Rakhi’s name is often disputed. She is willing to go to any lengths to gather publicity. In such a situation, let’s see some interesting facts about his life …
Has been working since the age of 10
- Rakhi’s real name is Neeru Bheda. His mother Jaya Bhera married another constable Anand Sawant and after that Rakhi got the surname of another father. Rakhi was born on November 25, 1978 in Mumbai.
- Rakhi’s childhood was in a very bad state. That’s why he started working from the age of 10. At the age of ten, Rakhi hosted a wedding for Anil Ambani and Tina Ambani. He was paid Rs. 50 for this work.
- After this, at the age of 11, Rakhi wanted to attend the Dandiya event, when her mother beat her severely and cut her hair. This shocked Rakhi and she decided that she would act against the wishes of her parents.
- Rakhi did her schooling at Gokalibai High School in Vile Parle, Mumbai. After this he entered Mithibai College.
- This time he decided to get a place in the film world and started going to some producers but it was rejected.
- Rejected, Rakhi improved her face and body through cosmetic surgery. He made his Bollywood debut in 1997 with Agni Chakra. She appeared in films like ‘Joru Ka Ghulam’, ‘Ye Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke’, ‘Jis Desh Ki Ganga Rahat Hai’.
This song was lucky
- In 2003, the song ‘Mohabbat Hai Mirchi’ changed his fortunes. The song was received after he auditioned four times. After this Rakhi also appeared in small roles in films like ‘Masti’ and ‘Main Hoon Na’.
- In 2006, she reached the Top Four finals in the first season of Bigg Boss.
- She has been in a relationship with dancer Abhishek Awasthi for three years. After this, on national television, in Rakhi Swayamvara, he married NRI Ilesh Parujanwala, but later broke up.