Peng shui sexual harassment: WTA suspends Chinese programs over peng shui concerns: Peng shui case: big blow to China, WTA suspends all tennis tournaments

Highlights

  • The WTA has suspended all tennis tournaments in China and Hong Kong
  • Peng Shui has accused a senior leader of the ruling Communist Party of sexual harassment
  • There were to be 11 competitions in China this year but many competitions were canceled due to corona.

New Delhi
The Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) has suspended all tennis tournaments in China and Hong Kong. Steve Simon, president of the WTA Tour, said the decision was made in response to questions about the safety of Chinese women’s tennis player Peng Shui.

Before Kovid 19, it was planned to hold 11 competitions in China this year. Although many had to be canceled due to corona. “I announce the immediate suspension of all WTA tournaments in China and Hong Kong,” Simon said in a statement. When Peng Shui is not allowed to speak freely and is being pressured to withdraw from allegations of sexual harassment, I don’t think our players can play freely there.

Peng Shui, 35, has won doubles titles at Wimbledon and the French Open. Where is the famous tennis player Peng Shui now? Nobody knows about it yet.

Allegations of sexual harassment
Former Chinese Deputy Prime Minister Zhang Gaoli has gone missing after being accused of sexual harassment. Shui claimed in a Weibo post on November 2 that Gaoli “forced” him to have sex during an on-off relationship. Half an hour later, his post was also deleted. No one has seen him in public, or made any statements since then.

Anju Bobby George was named Woman of the Year, the veteran player said
Then he was seen smiling in the restaurant
A few days ago, Chinese state media released a video showing Shui smiling in a restaurant. However, no confirmed information about Peng Shui has been received yet. A few days ago, a statement came to her in which she alleged that she was not missing or unsafe and that she was resting at home.

Peng’s disappearance before the Winter Games was a big scam
Peng is the No. 1 player in the world in women’s doubles. He won Wimbledon in 2013 and the French Open in 2014. His disappearance before the Winter Games, which start in Beijing on February 4 next year, has become a major scandal. On November 2, Peng wrote in a lengthy post that Zhang forced her to have sex despite repeated refusals three years ago. The post soon disappeared from Peng’s verified account on the web, but by then the screenshots had spread.

Source