WhatsApp has privacy features such as blocking a contact or hiding profile pictures. WhatsApp profile pictures can be saved by contacts or users, or even by taking a screenshot.
- WhatsApp users can hide profile pictures from all contacts or those who are not in their contact list.
- Users can also block or disable contacts in their list.
- Users can also mark some chats as unread and reply to messages without opening chats.
WhatsApp has launched many features this year, such as the Always Mute feature, multi-device support, WhatsApp payments and baskets for WhatsApp companies, and more. The messaging platform also has privacy features, such as blocking contacts. It also gives users the option to hide their profile picture from all contacts. WhatsApp profile pictures can be saved by contacts or users, or even by taking a screenshot. WhatsApp gives users the option to hide their profile picture from contacts that are not added to their contact list. It also gives users the option to hide their profile pictures from all contacts.
Here’s how to hide your profile picture:
– Open WhatsApp.
– Go to Settings> Account> Privacy.
– Touch the profile picture.
– The default setting is “everyone” in the list of options.
– If users want their profile pictures to be displayed to their contacts, select ‘My contacts’
– Select None if you do not want the photo to be displayed to anyone.
Once the profile picture is hidden, a gray avatar appears on the user’s profile and in WhatsApp chats.
There is no option on WhatsApp to hide a profile picture only to certain users. However, users can remove those users from their contact list and then configure privacy only to My WhatsApp Contacts.
WhatsApp users can mark chats as unread
Users often read WhatsApp messages, but forget to reply to them. In such cases, users can mark an unread chat on WhatsApp, which can act as a reminder so that users can reply to these messages later. To mark an unread chat, users can tap and hold the unread icon on Android. IPhone users can swipe right and tap the unread icon to mark unread conversations.
WhatsApp users can also read and send messages without opening the chat. Users can give a verbal command to virtual assistants such as Siri and the Google Assistant to help you read messages. Users can read and reply from the screen when they receive a message on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp also offers the option to reduce the data used in a call by following the steps given:
– Go to Settings> Data usage and storage.
– In the Call settings> Enable low data usage option.
WhatsApp users can also track how much storage chats take up. WhatsApp has an option where you can view your contacts and how much space it takes by following these steps:
– Go to WhatsApp> Data storage and usage> Storage usage.