New Delhi, Tech Desk. WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: Privacy has become a big issue in the use of the instant messaging app WhatsApp. In fact, WhatsApp is used for everything from payments to work, allowing your mobile number to be shared with anyone you don’t know. As a result, you often receive anonymous calls and messages. However this problem can be avoided. Let us know that WhatsApp users can run WhatsApp by hiding their previous mobile number. No one will be able to harass you by calling or texting for no reason.
Run WhatsApp using landline
WhatsApp can be operated by hiding the real mobile number. You will need to use a landline number for this. That means you can run WhatsApp using a mobile number. However, this requires the user to use the WhatsApp Business app. This means you will not be able to use a landline number on a regular mobile number.
How to use
- Users can run WhatsApp by registering a landline mobile number. For this the user has to download the WhatsApp Business app.
- After installing WhatsApp, the user has asked for OTP based registration. Then select India code (+91) with landline number. But before that, draw 0. This means that if your mobile number is 0222654XXXX with STD code, then you have to enter + 91222654XXXX.
- After that, you will be sent OTT to the landline number via the nearest WhatsApp Business app. Then you get a message.
- Wait until OTP expires. Then select the Call I option for OTP verification.
- After that, the user will receive a call to the landline number for OTP verification. The user should then enter the OTP and follow the further procedure.
Note – Users may have difficulty running WhatsApp from a landline number. The actual user will have to update the contact manually. However, compared to regular WhatsApp, you can get many great features like automatic answering on business WhatsApp.
Download the Jagran app and get job alerts, jokes, shayari, radio and other services with all the news in the news world